Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

We have our pairings Caro & Jasmin, Lola & Belle which leaves Milena to work on Becca.

Well Caro and Anna were very close and Anna was pretty naughty...but they never did a thing even though Anna slept with her twice in her room...so pills required..but what i love abt this is the fact that it means the girls are not faking it...if they need pills then they are really doing it...its not like WWE...

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

We have our pairings Caro & Jasmin, Lola & Belle which leaves Milena to work on Becca.

not sure...better with Lola and Milena together...some dark room... whilst the other - all 4 together having fun! - in fully lit living room :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

right just look at Lola and Rebecca laying in bed next to each other all night nothing happens but add drugs and I bet that would be a different story

I think Lola would be one who would be keen without drugs and just loud music, a liitle happy juice and dancing is enough to get My Belle in the mood for anything - take the music away and she struggles. I think like Polya those heavy club beats really tap into her psyche and she loses herself - later she may do anything provide Milena's not around. Plus the way she snorted coke(!) - I hope that doesn't explain her nasal problems.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

not sure...better with Lola and Milena together...some dark room... whilst the other - all 4 together having fun! - in fully lit living room :biggrin:

Lola and Milena not happening and Caro would spoil it with covering up but Jasmine, Belle and a happy Becca would be epic. I don't think you get Jasmin without Caro so I don't hold out much hope for anything to see. I doubt if anything will happen today maybe a 3 massage with Caro, Jasmin and one other - I would obviously prefer Belle but could be any of the other 3.

Not paying attention but when I look Milena seems to be away from the table a lot. Bored with Becca or ... I just don' trust that woman. If because her party went over the top drugs wise RLC have told them to lay off the happy juiceis well, I don't think we're going to see much. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Lola and Milena not happening and Caro would spoil it with covering up but Jasmine, Belle and a happy Becca would be epic. I don't think you get Jasmin without Caro so I don't hold out much hope for anything to see. I doubt if anything will happen today maybe a 3 massage with Caro, Jasmin and one other - I would obviously prefer Belle but could be any of the other 3.

haha...man u r trying to think of it logically....when pills come in logic goes out...based on logic there was never a chance for Megan, or Reb to get naughty....or Anna and Beardo almost going all the way....i hope i dont have to see boring massages...well the candle baths are almost out...probably banned by RLC,,,

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Reb's cam show money is being affected as long as Lola is there....

Where and when are these cam shows? I am told not worth it but I'd like to be judge even though I would want to see a few other girls before Becca. I did see Blue's show and I was a bit bored.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Where and when are these cam shows? I am told not worth it but I'd like to be judge even though I would want to see a few other girls before Becca. I did see Blue's show and I was a bit bored.

Oh man nothing...she does it for kids...fully clothed and light dancing in different costumes...and no expressions even..probably coz the cam is only showing her body when she stands up to dance...dont know who gets ripped off and pays for those shows....