Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

looks like all the gals (minus lima) are settling in for the night if this happens be interesting to see if jasmine bunks with caroline

More interesting might be, where will Milena bunk??

I know every one got excited to see rebecca come back....but im sorry i dont see this as a good thing at all....the last time she really did not do much except for the party and she flipped out about it and left right after, she has already indicated she does not intend to do anything this time but wants to stay longer (i guess to enjoy the free ride) ...i really dont see her doing much and once lola leaves she will do even less (lola seems to have a calming effect on her)  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah i was wondering that myself , belle slept on couch last night  (old habits die hard i guess)

Does that mean she will let Milena stay in her room??  Things to make you go hmmm.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has had her Calvin's on for 24 hours now - about time she had a shower. It would be way more interesting than the current fare.

Well i bet thats some aroma in those pants now. Ive a funny feeling it wont smell bad!