Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But My Belle has advantage over other girls in that she actually is small enough to fit in with the shitty angles, in Lola's room as well. Where Lola's cut off at the breasts all of Belle is visible.

yes being a pixie does have its advantages 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

maybe she has a touch of claustrophobia as she often slept with the light on and door open at B1 and her room in B2 is very small!

that could be true,  she is also seems to be like me she is a night owl that seems to like falling asleep watching tv

To be honest...RLC has done well by trying to cater to all the different types of members...as a result it has variety of apartments and couple types/girl types and their lifestyles...i personally think that 70% of the apartments are useless..i never even click on them..but i realize there are members who may love such apartments and enjoy it...

similarly those guys have to realize there are users like me..who enjoy Barca like apartments when they are wild....so all such members who like it easy, should stop poking their noses in Barca and stop being everyone's Grandpa...they should enjoy more reserved apartments...

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

damn what got belle so wound up lol

don't know- but she looks like she is ready to jump somebody's bones:biggrin::biggrin: