Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Barca2 is back online

And Belle's got changed during UM ... Boo! Hopefully exercise, shower and naked peeling later, then I'll be happy with the day even if nothing happens again at night.

A small appeal. Does anyway have a vid of when Belle joined the other 2 in Lola's bathroom last night (about 2.29 Barcelona time) If you do I'd be delighted to receive a PM from you. I had given up on the night and missed the only good bit.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And Belle's got changed during UM ... Boo! Hopefully exercise, shower and naked peeling later, then I'll be happy with the day even if nothing happens again at night.

A small appeal. Does anyway have a vid of when Belle joined the other 2 in Lola's bathroom last night (about 2.29 Barcelona time) If you do I'd be delighted to receive a PM from you. I had given up on the night and missed the only good bit.

Did something exciting happen? I don´t care about Lola but the other two are nice to watch. I could gladly take that PM also.

16 hours ago, Sergio said:

I did not think I would have said this thing but when Lola will leave I will be sad, she is very present in everything that happens in the apartment and I do not know with his departure things will improve, my fear is that the whole becomes very boring

I agree. ... It seems as if Lola made this apartment working. ... The parties were the best that could happen to this places, because they moved some weekly activities into the apartment and were also very fun to watch and very open. ... I liked it a lot.  :biggrin:

I'm afraid, however, that this time is already over, because with the exception of bella and lola no one of the really open girls (e.g. Anna, Stella, ...) are there any more. We should be honest and recognize that Carollina was more hidding when she had her (one) event and rebecca seems even more restrained. Also the cast of B1 can not help, because the girls there are either shy (as Jasmin), not very fun to watch (as Milena) or simply unfitting (as Lima). 

Currently, i like that the B2 girls fit well together. ... Maybe, I am wrong and they will continue the openness of the past weeks. ... I would like it a lot. :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:
14 hours ago, denizenkane said:
14 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

Murdering people is real life too, but I don't want to watch it...

You just compared some young girls taking party drugs and having fun to murder ?, I think they have an opening at FOX news for you.

No, I did not. You just missed the context of my post, that's all...

You did. ... :biggrin: ... a very inappropriate comparison that would fit very well for FOX news ... ;)

Anyway, before the parties this place was all about outside life and mobile phones. .... The girls did everything interesting and fun to watch outside only.

I know, some people here thing that drugs are unacceptable in the project. ... I am not so sure. .... Ultimately, however, drugs are simply a not too negligible part of the normal party life for some people today. I'm also expect that none of the girls had taken them for the first time in this events.

Essentially, I hope to see fun and openness with or without drugs in both apartments again. RLC need to have an open minded cast of sympathetic, good looking and extroverted people. This is the base for all success, if it is connected with a nice direction giving person as we saw with Lola or Irma. 

In the last few days everything has cooled down. ... Lets hope, it will not continue to go back to get boring again. 

• Upvote 3

when Rebecca first got back her and lola had a long intimate massage spending a lot of time on each others tits and asses then Becca walked around all night topless,but since then they have not touched each other and becca rarely walks around toppless  what happened ?

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

when Rebecca first got back her and lola had a long intimate massage spending a lot of time on each others tits and asses then Becca walked around all night topless,but since then they have not touched each other and becca rarely walks around toppless  what happened ?

If i got the some of the post right, it seems as if she talked a lot with her BF. ... Maybe, he did not liked the openness and ask her to be more distant. ... :cry: ... I do not know. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, stash said:

I don't think drug is necessary unless you want people do something not natural for them...

if they want to do the drug because they actualy want to have fun then is that not natural,you think out of all the young women to come through here none of them did drugs no these girls are just the first ones to do it in the open,would you rather have these girls go some place else and do it or would you like to watch when they have fun and let their hair down  I know 90% of the people on here want to see it

• Upvote 2