Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Yeah, not sure I'll get off watching her pubic hairs getting plucked out. What a scam.

Classic barca scene..the girls spend hours doing it..every girl in rlc must have 10milion pubic hairs..only that explains the amount of time that happens..well..that or that it's just an fake €&€@ hehe

THis isn't big brother barcelona....if it was the cams would only be in the living room and kitchen....the whole premium status of this apartment only adds insult to injury, I can only believe that tenants in premium only apartments are paid higher rates than the standard apartment tenants, i mean Lima managed to show almost as much just eating her meal

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

then so be it, the members are who provide the money so if they are not happy there is no money, hopefully they will tell them if they are hgoing to do something dont be so damn obvious about making sure they arent seen, again these girls know what they signed up for and what the ultimate purpose of these apartments are

Sure, and I agree that I don't like them covering up or hiding on the balcony. And I'm all for asking RLC to ask them not to do that.

But I also prefer these sexually active girls to most of the previous barcelona residents. I mean Rita never hid under a sheet while having a lesbian orgy, but that's because she never did anything that was in anyway sexual. I guess people would rather go back to that?

• Upvote 3