Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

you would think so, but there are times when the barca-2 girls act like they dont want her there full time......it weird....sometimes it feels like the barca-2 girls think they are somehow a step above the barca-1 girls

I think they will always say yes to her even when body language says another.

you would think so, but there are times when the barca-2 girls act like they dont want her there full time......it weird....sometimes it feels like the barca-2 girls think they are somehow a step above the barca-1 girls

Agree but i think that is a lot Lola's fault. I saw genuine affection between Carolina and Belle so they do get on and Stella is just Stella she is hot and cold all the time.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Agree but i think that is a lot Lola's fault. I saw genuine affection between Carolina and Belle so they do get on and Stella is just Stella she is hot and cold all the time.

i think carolina is just a sweet girl, stella changed when went to b-2

i think lola is behind most of that crap though   the queen dom and her little harem of sub girls

100% no doubt in that and Stella provides the special mix in the Bottle that keeps them going for hours whatever it is. They don't exactly hide the fact they are taking something.

• Upvote 1