Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

All ask is to see My Belle's cunt spread wide in good light. It's not much to ask and if anyone has a picture of that please, please PM me. I collapsed in a shop yesterday at it would make me feel a whole lot better. Pretty please.

I'm not sure she's ever shown the kitty that way. But as long as she is here there's still here I remain hopeful.:biggrin:

26 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

not verbatim as i dont speak russian, but at one point everyone was in the kitchen at b-1 except milena and belle, the conversation was obviously about their relationship, the b-2 were talking to lima, and then lima starts talking and pointing to the ceiling where milena and belle were at the time, while she is talking she takes both her fists at hit s them together as if to indicate that milena and belle were constantly butting heads and in conflict, and then she covers her ears as to say she doesnt want to hear it (i can only assume she is referring to anything milena has to say on the subject) this is further backed up by the reaction of the b-2 girls when she is done talking

Milena got annoyed with My Belle for leaving food out but to be honest she's just annoyed she's not getting Belle's pussy. I hope she does one day because B1 needs its moments too.

• Upvote 1