Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

2003 And Belle is home...

OT surely the Masha 4some isn't about to kick off again!

One of my favourite memories of Danaya was when she and Ilona played naked with balloons and I think Ilona pushed her over the couch but honestly that kind of fun I'm really happy with.

Hello all you!

Lola is gone, the "Queen" of B2. She leaves behind her three young pretty girls having learned a lot thanks to Lola, and despite this, it will be missed pending his return ..
Lola has been a "Mother" for girls, its passage will have been beneficial, despite what in short, Lola was and will always be the "Queen" that we enjoyed, and his experience will serve for the future in this apartment or elsewhere ... Lola good wind and good luck!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

yes she was during almost 2 weeks and an afternoon she offered a great show in front of the cam 6 applying lotion and drying hair   NAKED during more than 1 hour :heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart:

• Upvote 1

think Carolina will take "after" Lola. It will be the leader who will take initiatives, and also consulting the girls to organize and plan evenings! Finally, it is hoped, because Carolina had both learned some things with Lola!
We will see in As the days and weeks ahead.
I also hope that Jasmin often come here, or will be living here!

Sorry for my english..i am a french man. 

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

One of my favourite memories of Danaya was when she and Ilona played naked with balloons and I think Ilona pushed her over the couch but honestly that kind of fun I'm really happy with.

My 2 favourites memories of Danaya are the first time naked as i said previously and the 2nd time is when Ilona naked pulled Danaya out off her bed and these 2 girls improvised a naked party in Danaya's bedroom. Adele was shy and hidden in her room

• Upvote 1

You guys must have miss all this.First Carolina has been doing a lot of shopping.Usually when a girl do this much shopping she be leaving soon. Look at Lola on the last week matter of fact in the past few day she did i lot of shopping and now she gone and Carolina got her suitcase out. Next Jasmin did not take all her stuff back. She put some of her clothes in the closet so it look like Carolina leaving soon and Jasmin will move in

Visas girls in Barcelona do not last long, 1 or 2 or 3 months, no more!
I think that to have a CDI (in French permanent contracts), it is not easy, given the economic context of the country, it said, to be a model, hostess or classy call girl or dancer in night clubs, it should still be possible, as in all European countries, there and in Spain, I know who are successful in this area. So their visa has been extended, and they have obtained a residence permit for a few years. Either they are not up to par, or they consider themselves only on vacation! For with their physical beauty, I think they could break into this field