Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I did not see her put on panties after the shower but Carolina interrupted her to use the toilet and di not see her wrap up.

No I can confirm my suspicions were correct she put panties on - so disappointing as she might be about to do a peeling. A few days ago she did it in that space between cameras 2 and 3 with her pussy visible, but not well lit or far away from camera 1 so I hoped for the day when she did it on the couch or better still her bed but this new trend has denied me the vision. 

Lyree did you see the sexy looks Belle was giving Caro when she was on the toilet with some poses. Women are far sexier when they smile. Those 2 often flirt but after the orgy I do not think we'll see them in action together again. 

• Upvote 1

Well I know I have said I hold out no hope but Rebecca has eaten Belle's pussy, My Belle has dildoed Caro and licked and fingered her clit and Caro has fingered Belle quite forcefully. With Caro going away for a bit, maybe they will reacquaint themselves with each other. They were close 2 nights ago (Becca, Lola and Belle who ran away) with very little alcohol - sorry a lot of alcohol seems I was out of it myself.

Probability of that happening tonight 1% Probability of it happening again 10% Probability if Jasmine is in the house 1% so pretty much not worth any kind of a bet.

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I am unreasonably going to blame Jasmine because obviously something's affected her.

It is unreasonable, because the other day you saw more of her pussy than ever before, and Jasmin was in the house at the time :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, daily said:

1 ° to 2 ° C

I imagine that many of these girls do not spend the winter in Ukraine :biggrin:

I arrived in August and it was quite warm bu although I was on the beach I never went into the Black Sea which I assumed was warm, but then someone told me it was cold even at that time of year. It was in the 70s so the Cold War was still at its peak.

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It is unreasonable, because the other day you saw more of her pussy than ever before, and Jasmin was in the house at the time :biggrin:

LOL - more of her pussy from the front - massage night gave us a good look from behind. Yeah ... in the house and in bed for the second time. LOL

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I'm sorry to hear that do you want a hug go give one to benfold he loves hugs :biggrin:

I do love a good hug. Of course it is better if the hug is from a girl with big knockers

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am totally in trauma LOL

Bring it in buddy! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2