Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Rebecca es oficial, no es azul. La situación se siente diferente. Si una niña de RLC de leva 12 horas al día en su habitación no le permite ver una buena vista, me imagino que estaría cabreado. Tal vez no, pero la mayoría de los suscriptores. El azul era un agant libre.

True, as I said before, when I said I could not because Blue is not mosquear RLC, I do not pay to see a Blue, but if we paid to see exclusive Rebecca ... You consider that exclusivity?

3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

you can be sure jasmine will not put a good mood on th place 

Again wait. promising signs although she does appear now to be holding court as Ilona used to. But then I loved Ilona from the start.

If not done blame the girls, someone must have given the idea and permission to do what he has done, but of course, the consequences of all the pay we who are the least because we,
People who have spent their time, wanting to see tits and ass, has not seen anything like that (and sorry to say so), everyone has their tastes and I respect everyone, but do not share them.
But I said, I'm more concerned that mess my hand in my pocket thinking that will swallow everything ... at least I do not. And I complain and I complain often as necessary.

Caro kissed and hugged on Jasmin tits yesterday and J smiled and showed that she liked it.

Today, J walked around naked in the apartment and it's slow to come (as it has done with most of the girls who come here).

Have a little patience. All is not as Irma;)

• Upvote 3