Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Let's see what you think, do you think better, or they think it is better for the house, with three or four girls?

Better with 3 and all girls should stay in the house they are told to go to.

It's ok to visit but they must go home

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, vortios a dit :

Voyons voir ce que vous pensez, pensez-vous mieux, ou ils pensent qu'il vaut mieux pour la maison, avec trois ou quatre filles?

normalement, quand rlc mets un appartement en maintenance c'est toujours pour une arrivée, pas pour un départ...carolina devrait donc être remplacé dans la journée....

Normally, when rlc put a maintenance apartment is still for arrival, not departure ... carolina should be replaced in the day ....

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

OK lo siento.

Pero hubo una fuerte discusión en el piso 2 ayer entre Jasmin y Milena ..

Sorry, unable to provide information on that, but not the witness. Neither had heard of that fact, If I get some information, I'll get you.

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

normalement, quand rlc mets un appartement en maintenance c'est toujours pour une arrivée, pas pour un départ...carolina devrait donc être remplacé dans la journée....

Normally, when rlc put a maintenance apartment is still for arrival, not departure ... carolina should be replaced in the day ....

Before Stella's departure, cleaning lady showed up and soon apartment was under UM. At that time no new arrival.

• Upvote 1

To our knowledge, and I think not be very wrong, now, they will come to clean the apartment, this clean it very often, you remember the months without spending a broom B1? LOL
After cleaning, they should pick up the girl, eating with roommates (presentations, lectures, who knows the in situ home), it is assumed that all the paperwork will be more than completed, and the new participant come home. While I suppose that will make maintenance of software installed in the house ...
And then when the jehe he pleases, the house will be ready to exit the manteniento. Routine.

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I would "LOOK" at paying 33 bucks a month for 3 months about a buck a day and investing in Bandicam. I'm being a dick probably but its your best option. People are getting banned mate. Banned after signing up for three months and getting banned after three days. Loss of money and reputation of getting banned from an adult site. Only real professionals get around that. Other places have the same old stuff from 2014  nothing new. Or maybe pay the 12 bucks for this site and find it in the download section.

Sorry that people being banned , that's not what I want ,all i'm asking is there other then here where I might see pics or vid . And on the 33 bucks a month well like I said before , I have five kids a wife and mother living with me that I take care of soo 33 bucks a month is a lot for me to pay out with a family me size I have to support so thank but can't afford it ... OK  no problem  thanks for your input .

Watching the conversation between Jasmin and Rebecca in the big bed last night, I got the impression from the tone of voice and hand gestures that Jasmin was starting to voice her opinion about certain matters, whether they concerned inside the apartment or outside I've no idea but it showed to me that Jasmin is a calculating person and of strong character. During her gesticulations, Rebecca was not saying much but taking it all in a rather submissive manner. When Lola left the other day, the apartment did not go u/m but today it has and there are potentially no new girls expected since Jasmin is already there, unless Belle's friend is waiting in the wings and she is staying for more than the weekend? As I suggested yesterday, I believe this could be the start of the power struggle as the new queen bee and knowing how RLC relish in producing the unexpected, could it be conceivable to see Rebecca moved to Caro's room and Jasmin established in the main bedroom? Nothing would surprise me but then that would be a loss of face for Rebecca which would be detrimental to her. They both arrived on the same day so each have 10 days to date n site and it would be a first to have two girls sharing a room permanently so today could be very interesting yet again.