Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Not sure if these girls leave on their own or are transferred out by RLC but B2 had it going for a while but in my opinion Both 1 & 2 are back to T&A. boring as far as any interaction. Sad to say

I like T&A!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

This is OT but does it seem strange to anyone else that b-1 is still UM especially if there isnt going to be a new tenant moving in tonight ???

The sniffer dogs are in ... no but they probably are cleaning the place.

Just now, Houlii said:

Not sure if these girls leave on their own or are transferred out by RLC but B2 had it going for a while but in my opinion Both 1 & 2 are back to T&A. boring as far as any interaction. Sad to say

Not only that..barca2 right now it's urthing b1..we could have an very nice barca apartment..instead we have two apartment that don't wort one..just my opinion of course..for exemple..every girl that doesnt like a girl in b1 or like more b2 will not care to be in the respetive apartment and things will be an mess..it already happened several times..with Belle..Anna..now Jasmine..things just don't fell right..but I respect if other people thing the opposite an see no problem in this things.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Im very happy that Jasmine moved to Barca#2!! However, I don't see anything interesting coming forth from these three ,ever.  Except loud music and silly ass dancing.I would love to be proven wrong  so time will tell...

unfortunately your right it will just be massages and dancing we've seen mllions of times

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I like T&A!!!!!

If it's a nice bare A when I can maybe sneak a peek at something even more interesting. Seeing a downblouse nipple (and Jasmin is excellent at that) is more erotic to me than bare tits although Jasmin's deserve to be on public display as they are a work of art like Massive Megan's. I very much liked Megan topless, with My Belle I like to see more.

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

well all three girls are on the same couch this must be their idea of lezzing out  lol

I think it's more of a discussion of "what do we do now", or what does RLC expect of us.  Think they're pretty rudderless at this point.... Awaiting instructions from the mother ship