Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

no it's the contrary. she is perhaps still in Spain but is doing something else (study, other job etc.)

im thinking work as well and agree with bbsq69 she did say she wants to get an apt in paris

16 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

You are right Noldus

Carolina did not say good bye to anyone even to Jasmine. As if she is still in Barcelona but out of RLC cams.

It is  weird

She came back and they put apartment UM 1055... So I think they said goodbye then

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

im thinking work as well and agree with bbsq69 she did say she wants to get an apt in paris

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Caro said she wanted to get an apartment in Paris so it does not sound like she is stuck for money.

I don't know how much money has these 20yrs old girls but appartment in Paris are VERY expensive

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

I don't know how much money has these 20yrs old girls but appartment in Paris are VERY expensive

i agree and had that thought as well , I guess it all depends on the what type of work they do when not vacationing in spain. (and no Im not implying anything sexual)