Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Looks like Jasmine is getting ready to go out tonight. I hope all the girls go out, some of these girls haven't been out partying in weeks, they could use an evening outside the apartment. Plus they would have a few drinks and maybe come home a little tipsy

Benfold i was thinking myself the wouldn't do the girls any harm to go out and party for once, they seem to have stopped doing this which ok we see more of them but they can get a bit boring by been stuck in the apartment all day and night. At least they do seem to go shopping and running which gets them out but they could do with a right good night out id say. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Ok,,,I'm fine with my Sweet Sexy Ass Adele,,,if only she would bring that sweet sexy ass back to Barcelona:biggrin::biggrin:

I would even pay for the extra plane Seat that I'm sure that big juicy ass is gonna need::):heart::biggrin:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Adele-Belle I think u are confused!!!   lol

No I was talking about the post of mikey ! I don't care about belle.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Una gran cantidad de la noche a la izquierda y 9 de cada 10 veces Belle + alcohol + música = desnuda baile sexy. Es lo que es.

I really am glad especially for you, it seems that Belle and Lara makes good relationship, happy and beautiful. Hopefully, give you the whole show that as admirer deserve.
At least I know someone is going to get the 100x00, since the other two girls floor, they are unlikely to give much more than show have already given.