Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Una gran cantidad de la noche a la izquierda y 9 de cada 10 veces Belle + alcohol + música = desnuda baile sexy. Es lo que es.

A small but, and do not take me wrong, it was Lola who always began to undress her, by herself, I never naked. I hope she now be the one to take the initiative.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Ever consider Jasmin and Rebecca left them alone for a reason. Alcohol is being consumed.

Yes i have considered that, It all depends on how open Lara actually is, we know Belle is. remember Belle was the one who said they did not need any more bashful girls or something like that. 

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

You must have missed more than that because the only new thing is her going out of her room naked. Her after shower ritual hasn't changed at all.

except for Becca pussy blocking the cam today when Jas  put her leg up on table to rub on cream

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

A small but, and do not take me wrong, it was Lola who always began to undress her, by herself, I never naked. I hope she now be the one to take the initiative.

You obviously missed all the other parties where she naked with absolutely no help.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You obviously missed all the other parties where she naked with absolutely no help.

I was going to say the same i dont recall that many times Lola undressing her, Belle gets naked all on her own usually

• Upvote 1