Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I disagree, they shouldn't 'make' her do anything. Would you rather Lara sat on her phone at B1 with two girls she doesn't know (and maybe doesn't like) or spend time with her frieneds dancing and having fun at B2?

From what i saw yesterday she didn't even want to get to know the other girls

I think this was her plan all along going from what Belle tells her about them

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

When you sign a contract you have to respect it.,

Could you please send Her contract that she signed with RLC to me in a Pm please,,since you obviously know what it says that she is obligated to do?

Thanks in advance:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

From what i saw yesterday she didn't even want to get to know the other girls

I think this was her plan all along going from what Belle tells her about them

I don't trust Belle, behind the baby face there may be a manupilative ego.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Could you please send Her contract that she signed with RLC to me in a Pm please,,since you obviously know what it says that she is obligated to do?

Come on Mike since when the girls could move from one apt, to another ??

I never said i know what's on the contract if you read what i said again

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

but she must have signed one before coming

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

In my mind they are spoiled brats who whine that they are nor comfortable in Bar ! and RLC let them do as they please because they attract Customer with their nudity and their youth.

Now why does that sound so familiar. :biggrin:

I think lara came to barca to spend time with her friends that se already knows, and she took the only space available which is at b-1, from the looks of it her sleeping arrangement might be part of the discussion this morning as she has no change of clothes with her

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Considering the personality of the 2 in B1 I don't blame them for not wanting to stay there. One doesn't have one and the other is abrasive. No until B1 has a change over it's dead space. 

But they didn't even try to make contact with Lima or Melina, once they got at B1, they snubbed them and off to B 2

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But they didn't even try to make contact with Lima or Melina, once they got at B1, they snubbed them and off to B 2

Lara tried to talk to lima, and milena took off that morning at first light and was gone all day, I think lara was told ahead of time either by jasmine or belle what to expect

• Upvote 1