Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle ought to try proper twerking. She has the arse for it. The best bottom in Barcelona.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Keep a close eye on Belle, she closed her door to watch her tablet. Not saying she is going to do anything but you never know 

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Keep a close eye on Belle, she closed her door to watch her tablet. Not saying she is going to do anything but you never know 

If My Belle goes camming PM me immediately with the site. She's going to make some money.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Once again I was on camcaps. Can anyone PM me about the bate? Picture, Vids.

You really missed nothing, right arm moving a couple of shakes and face pulling and she was done. She must have has a buildup of sexual tension and needed to release ! It was so quick i nearly missed seeing it  

My Belle's hands have been all over her kitty for the last 4 days. I hope she plucks up the courage to let us see if only briefly. Heaven is a place in Barcelona.Seems these 3 girls are in a comfortbale environment know - one were they respect each other's privacy and I hope they use this to their and hopefully our advantage.