Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

rebecca boys but today it is very sexy and hot
tonight I truly believe there is great emotion
I want to taste the "beautiful" pussy again and then lara but also JASM.
I still remember the evening with lola and megan ...
omg the best I have seen here
but if he could RLC read our blog I would recommend to have more girls sluts for us!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sorry guys
we are not here to comment on our talk but the girls !!!!
how about the climate of the house?
prepares the feast or dead day like yesterday?
thank you

Mate, we don't know. Many, many times people have made predictions and have been proven wrong. We don't know whether they will stay in, or go out, drink and party or watch TV. That is what makes RLC interesting - you just never know what will happen next. It is the same thing that makes RLC frustrating. 

Or if the above answer is not satisfactory for you, then yes, I have no doubt that tonight all the girls will get naked in Rebecca's bedroom and use Dildos, tongues and fingers. Also Irma, Ilona, Danaya and Megan will come back and join in. I am 100% sure this is the truth :tongue:

• Upvote 2

Well I find the current cast in B2 to be just fine. All the girls are getting a long and talking. We've had them nude and having fun. Yes I'm even okay with Jasmin. She's not hiding when she showers and she's been topless. Sure we'd like more but there has been less from other girls we've had. So she's not the party type. Nothing wrong with that. Yes BR's are a problem but there's nothing we can do about it. Unlike some I don't care about the phone/tablet thing. It's the way things are these days so no point in complaining about. Besides we're doing the same thing looking at the PC.  Plus they have kept the place cleaner than we've seen lately. So all in all things are good in B2 at the moment.:cool:

Don't think so? Spend a little time in B1.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1