Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

The girls are just fine. They are having a lazy relaxing Sunday. nothing wrong with that. A lot of us are doing the same thing.:biggrin:

yep it's Sunday-they have said their prayers and will be going to bed soon!!!  lol

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

relaxing from what they havnt done anything lately I think they have partied once since lola left

Remember the girls are not here to perform they are here to live their life and for you to be able to watch, if they chose to be exhibitionists and do sexual acts then thats a bonus for us. Belle was sure happy to let us see her kitty this afternoon and there has been plenty of nudity and topless today. If you don't like what you see don't watch. Lola was much more into having parties where as the current cast are happy to watch tv....

• Upvote 1

Well if the parties got some to think it would be like that going forward then it must be disappointing. I took the parties for what they were. One time things not likely to be repeated.:biggrin: I'm not let down by what they are doing. I'm watching the race anyway and I'll do something else after that.:cool:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well if the parties got some to think it would be like that going forward then it must be disappointing. I took the parties for what they were. One time things not likely to be repeated.:biggrin: I'm not let down by what they are doing. I'm watching the race anyway and I'll do something else after that.:cool:

That's the problem DES we never had that sort of party before and because it happened a couple of times not every evening people are moaning that its not going to happen etc. Cant we just enjoy the girls and when they chose to party its a bonus.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's the problem DES we never had that sort of party before and because it happened a couple of times not every evening people are moaning that its not going to happen etc. Cant we just enjoy the girls and when they chose to party its a bonus.

I'm enjoying them. And there is action in another apartment right now.

I did find it odd that Belle was in high spirit then Lara showed up and they didn't really do much except look at their phones ! Then all went out and Lara went back to B1. Very odd.  I can only think Lara had been somewhere and just called in on the way back.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm enjoying them. And there is action in another apartment right now.

I agree DES, and yes M & S just put on a great session, so back to football for me