Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been keeping track of how long they have been just sitting there on the couch?

I wasn't here all day,,but I'm guessing that it's been a while now,,,,so it may be another hour and then everyone will be off to bed.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Has anyone been keeping track of how long they have been just sitting there on the couch?

I wasn't here all day,,but I'm guessing that it's been a while now,,,,so it may be another hour and then everyone will be off to bed.

Mike I feel like I am walking down red deistickt the girls waiting custemer  to com in LMAO

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Have a look at these boring bunch

lol. cancel mate. even if u paid for 6 months. you will have access to the time you paid already.

atleast rlc will realise they need to fix something. you are paying to watch this. 

I cancelled mine already . 

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

All day. Since Jasmin has been here its been 60% on couch , 35 % in bed rest outside the apartment and kitchen or bathroom.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meran said:

lol. cancel mate. even if u paid for 6 months. you will have access to the time you paid already.

atleast rlc will realise they need to fix something. you are paying to watch this. 

I cancelled mine already . 

I have already if they change a few girls i might come back

• Upvote 1

Do you all remember the days when Kristy and Kamila sat on the couch watching MTV or the phones and eating watermelon and doing absolutely nothing else, that you all had a giant orgasm when they had a tame massage once, every single fucking day. At least a couple of these girls have done stuff.

K&K at the new place are great but they were boring as fuck in Barcelona - I mean Prudy Dullsville's shown more flesh than them and organised a transfer for herself.

• Upvote 2