Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin is Rita. knock out body cute sexy but not gonna give you any sexuality. Rita is the most pretty great body gives you sexy stuff. I'm ok with that. all that contrived dancing around whatever. there is room for all. I can like Jasmin for that ass and face and same panties just like Rita. while the others do their dancing and teasing.

• Upvote 1

I cannot fault the topless show the girls give every morning but unless I am wrong (because I was barely awake and it took me by surprise) I saw earlier Jasmin leap out of bed run to Rebecca's room and end up in the LR sitting on the table and then giving us some sexy dancing - I just don't understand where this girl goes in the evening. She obviously has it within her - maybe she just gets tired - well then get up later!

If Jasmin could join in those late night dances of Rebecca and My Belle it would be so sweet :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just heard My Belle talk about her passport on the phone. Hope she's not leaving. Thank she's been on the the phone with Lover Boy/Sugar Daddy this morning with a couple of bathroom calls - just calls nothing more.

Judging by last night we could be in for many more naked dance nights as Rebecca's really into them although it wasm't the same as watching My Belle's wild dancing.