Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Then you must have missed it, Rebecca is the only girl in the apartments (except Carolina) who has eaten pussy on camera. And she ate 3 different girls. Surely you have not forgotten that?

Yes, I can not remember this anymore. ... That was rebecca? ... Are you sure?. ... She do not look that open any more.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

The girls relaxing in the LR is even more boring. ... It is all about a 24/7 smartphone marathon with the addition of TV. ... Even watching paint dry is more fun. ;)

This cast is not bad, but there is a girl like Irma needed, that is extroverted and motivating. ... It also would help, if the girls would start to be more open. ... Nude only is simply not enough.

Then I think your expectations are to high.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes, I can not remember this anymore. ... That was rebecca? ... Are you sure?. ... She do not look that open any more.

There was encouragement that night but since Becca's return, it has been My Belle who has ben reluctant on 3 or 4 occasions to play with Lola and Becca. I think My Belle needs the excuse of Happy Juice to justify her actions ... I do not believe she really needs it, it's just a defence almost as though she feels that she would be breaking her own code.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I am sorry to say yes we all expect lol I don't know about you magorty mebers RLC we pay to see some Exitment  

You may think you pay to see excitement. But you get only what the tenants feel like giving. Take it or leave it. That's the only options you have.:cool: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

NO SUPPORT FOR REBECCA ALWAYS BE DRUNK AND DO ORGIE EVERY EVENING

There is so much room between an drunk orgie and teasing only. ... Something in between would be fine, almost all would be better as this everytime smartphone result. 

I show you guys a question
but if you every night you have to take the initiative and organize and the other girls are dead weights What would you do ??
Rebecca needs that once Belle takes her by the hand to lie down naked on the bed and began to kiss her all over, and to taste the nectar of her pussy
then you will see that fire and flames
as I said
rebecca is the fuel
Alcohol is combustive
lacking the flame

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I show you guys a question
but if you every night you have to take the initiative and organize and the other girls are dead weights What would you do ??
Rebecca needs that once Belle takes her by the hand to lie down naked on the bed and began to kiss her all over, and to taste the nectar of her pussy
then you will see that fire and flames
as I said
rebecca is the fuel
Alcohol is combustive
lacking the flame

Maybe a catalyst is missing in your chemical reaction ? Like money ?

• Upvote 2