Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you've lost me, My Belle what is the point of this night on the couch.?

I see there were some stretching exercises earlier but I cannot think that you would be better off being asleep.

If you had danced like Becca maybe but nothing is going on than watching TV. 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Anybody any idea what is going on?

A visit to her room to take some medicine. Well it was something I guess

This whole day has been a dead loss. My Belle and Jasmin went running and Becca scratched her bottom in front of Camera 1 but I'm struggling to think of anything else, except that moment when the 2 pixies were naked in the BaR together - that was nice.

4:20 My Belle to bed, light off, door open

Jasmine's up using her phone giving her normal nighttime panties view,

It's all a mystery. It can't be because no-one believed the under the cover session and they have decided to give up until whatever they do for Hallowe'en, can it? I'm guessing there will be a joint B1/B2 party simply because otherwise nothing will happen and how else do we explain 3 days of inactivity (OK Becca danced naked for an hour in the middle of the night but apart from that?. Then probably 3 more days of inactivity with maybe one day Becca and Belle night-time drinking and who knows a repeat of their last show.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

4:20 My Belle to bed, light off, door open

Jasmine's up using her phone giving her normal nighttime panties view,

It's all a mystery. It can't be because no-one believed the under the cover session and they have decided to give up until whatever they do for Hallowe'en, can it? I'm guessing there will be a joint B1/B2 party simply because otherwise nothing will happen and how else do we explain 3 days of inactivity (OK Becca danced naked for an hour in the middle of the night but apart from that?. Then probably 3 more days of inactivity with maybe one day Becca and Belle night-time drinking and who knows a repeat of their last show.

Do we know if they are attending the party last i heard they weren't returning their calls