Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Non penso che Rebecca ha modificato il suo comportamento a causa del suo ragazzo, penso che sia a causa del video che sono state pubblicate on-line che hanno scoperto circa. E 'stata la prima cosa che le ha detto Lola quando tornò a casa, e Rebecca detto che lei avrebbe dovuto essere consapevole del suo comportamento da ora in poi, se c'era la possibilità di video viene pubblicato on-line

rebecca wants to make a virgin girl to sex shop !!

11 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

the context in which it happened the first time was very different to now. Rebecca hasn't taken things to that extreme since she came back because of her boyfriend and belle is not willing to go further either. That's why they simulated sex as a joke on you guys few nights ago because they know what you all are waiting for them to do. Not everyone thinks with their balls but if it happens all is well and ends well lol.

Whatever ... people are people. And drunk people are not in control of themselves and it has been Belle has been reluctant party on no fewer the 3 occasions if you just watch carefully enough and we all know Belle can changer her mind. So It's unlikely but far from impossible. She did it before with Belle and the BF was aware of that and let her return. You have now sure how much Rebecca has hindered by that and if she said, which she hasn't "I won't go down on any of the girls again" the moment can carry people away.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whatever ... people are people. And drunk people are not in control of themselves and it has been Belle has been reluctant party on no fewer the 3 occasions if you just watch carefully enough and we all know Belle can changer her mind. So It's unlikely but far from impossible. She did it before with Belle and the BF was aware of that and let her return. You have now sure how much Rebecca has hindered by that and if she said, which she hasn't "I won't go down on any of the girls again" the moment can carry people away.

Don't get me wrong BBsq i like anyone else would love to see an orgy with belle, rebecca and Jasmine. Maybe not Jasmine lol but i'm just trying to be realistic about how they have been since that historic night and it seems like they are too conscious of outside influences but then again the unexpected can happen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sarà Jasmine finalmente festa?

Fino a quando i vestiti di Belle restare?

Sarà Rebecca convincere Belle di andare oltre il falso?

Rimanete sintonizzati:

Le risposte sono probabilmente:

Sì ma non spogliarsi,

Quando Jasmin lascia

No

never say never!!!