Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boys is a drama
the girls are worse than those of b1 b2 have never seen lara melissa touch ??
only possibility is that the face file as lola and take Belle and rebecca and bring them to her room to taste their pussy ...
Melissa could go even if well motivated
so jasmin lara and zombies can rest assured

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys is a drama
the girls are worse than those of b1 b2 have never seen lara melissa touch ??
only possibility is that the face file as lola and take Belle and rebecca and bring them to her room to taste their pussy ...
Melissa could go even if well motivated
so jasmin lara and zombies can rest assured

Think positive. There probably won't be much excitement at B1, but there will definitely be alcohol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It looks like some people have a strange definition of a party in this forum. These girls will probably eat, drink, dance, sing, joke, maybe play games... and I doubt any of the girls from B2 will stop them from doing this. I understand you want to see more than this however if it's not happening it does not mean the party is ruined.

I'm wondering how many of you have been to parties that were not ruined according to your definition ?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, smurfy08 said:

It looks like some people have a strange definition of a party in this forum. These girls will probably eat, drink, dance, sing, joke, maybe play games... and I doubt any of the girls from B2 will stop them from doing this. I understand you want to see more than this however if it's not happening it does not mean the party is ruined.

I'm wondering how many of you have been to parties that were not ruined according to your definition ?

Smurfy08 it's a CC thing that a party in RLC has to have orgies and pussy eating. But that's a good thing :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Smurfy08 it's a CC thing that a party in RLC has to have orgies and pussy eating. But that's a good thing :biggrin:

On a serious note they mean the B1 girls may kill the vibe with an anti party attitude as both apartments havent interacted in a while and seem to be doing their own thing