Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But they didn't even try to make contact with Lima or Melina, once they got at B1, they snubbed them and off to B 2

It has also been brought up several times that what ever lima and milena are up too away from the apartment and sometimes bring back to the apartment has not sat well with jasmine and now it would seem lara but we will see how that plays out, last night may have just been a welcome party, the real telling thing will be if lara goes back today and packs a bag to return to b-2

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Come on Mike since when the girls could move from one apt, to another ??

Since they had a Second Apt,

I don't understand what you are trying to say here..or what you are trying accuse these women of doing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Or they could be going somewhere else, the store, the beach Mass  ??

lara has not showered since she arrived and has been basically wearing the same clothes for over 24 hours, i think she is heading back for at least a change of clothes and if not shower grab her toiletries  to do so at b-2 if that her plan

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here..or what you are trying accuse these women of doing.

I am not accusing anybody, but I think that when you'rre assigned a room, you should at least sleep in it.  For me, that's the end of discussion.  You are free to like my opinion or not.  Thank you.

• Upvote 2

I'd love it if My Belle and Lara ended up in the B2 main bedroom. When she first arrived back Becca spent a lot of time in Belle's room presumably for privacy but she spent more time in there than Belle. So logically with the 2 close friends and Becca needing her private cam time, the arrangement I suggest makes sense and I get to see Belle with semi-decent cameras and a better bathroom.

However they will have to consult with RLC first because ultimately they made the decisions until Jasmin turned up. Stella was forced to move to B2, Belle was forced out of Anna's room - no-one has ever moved slower - then of course Belle was going to leave the project because of Milena and somebody Belle herself or more probably Lola suggested that she be allowed to move although she did not bring her stuff until the move was official. Jasmine never made any attempt to hide her plans and RLC just went long with her possibly because she measures super high on the hotness scale. Well I do think what Jasmine and probably Lara is going to do is wrong because you do sign a contract - I don't know what it says but if it is not covered by now RLC are bing very lax - and even if it is not the contract it is a reasonable expectation that that is part of the job.

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It doesn't matter either way to me what apartment they are in or visit - as long as I can see it.  For me the more interaction the better! I would be doing the same thing at their age - it's just having fun.

• Upvote 4