Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:
I do not beleive that Jasmine falls into this catagory,
Involves intense, recurrent and sexually arousing fantasies involving the exposure of the individual's genitals. This may, in turn, translate into putting this fantasy into action and engaging in these behaviors. However, a key feature of this need is that the individual be a stranger or unsuspecting.
Leora has a fetish for exhibitionism.
Because one makes the decission to live life on RLC for a short perios of time, in no way means they must conform to exhibionism in any way, but if this person does in fact have the desires or fantasies of exhibitionism, then of course we the voyuer benefit.

This isn't a question about being an exhibitionist like Leora who will chose the best positions and the clearest views. This is about deliberately avoiding being seen and you could be an RLC tenant who behaves for instance like the non-tenant Tabu to such an extent that she seems to leave her clothes on for days. There would reach a point at which you would say they are occupying the place under false pretenses. I am suggesting that such behaviour if regularly repeated would be done because they are on camera and to thwart the voyeur and is not real life either. Leora is an exhibitionist as are a few others but there is a difference between someone who acts as though they are not on camera and those who are constantly thinking about it i.e. I'm not asking for shows just for them to behave as normally as possible as if the cameras weren't there and if they weren't they you would not hide on the WC.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle went to her room started to pull her panties down but changed her mind - shame she always sleeps with panties or more now because on some occasions in the past she hadn't - arranged her electronics lay on her front with one hand seemingly around her special area. There was quite a bit of movement earlier on withdrawing her hand her couple of times to bring it to her face. I think this is one of many occasions I've seen her appear to start but not go through with it rather like she's been with the advances of Lola and Rebecca recently.

50 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I do not understand site use rebecca
she pretends to type
then he never does much to see body

yes LOL I was going to ask that too why she pretend to type doesn't make any sence