Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness I think rebecca cam

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So My Belle is wearing panties and shorts in bed and a vest ... I have never heard wearing more clothes in bed than you ever do awake syndrome.I think the days of Belle's pantiesless sleeps downstairs on the B1 couch are a long time ago. Think this might be My Belle for the rest of her stay - Jasmine has got in her head. And ask once more why on earth did Jasmine stay at B2 today? No party so I think she's trying to do a Belle without building the rep or a major row.

caro is pushing hard to get her moved into b-2

• Upvote 1

In all fairness I think Rebecca came back with every intention of rocking this apartment like a rock star, but damn near as soon as she hit the door she was hit with the vid posting thing, and of course her bf started in on her almost instantly. So I will wait and see what happens, from what i am reading sounds like she might be ready to tell him to piss up a rope

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

In all fairness I think rebecca cam

caro is pushing hard to get her moved into b-2

I hope not. Jasmine has not earned a place in B2 but you all no the reason why I don't want her there. If Belle stops being naked during the day because of Little Miss Prude and she dresses at night then this apartment is dead to me. I can get by on an hour every couple of days but cut of my supply and I'll feel the full effects of cold turkey. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope not. Jasmine has not earned a place in B2 but you all no the reason why I don't want her there. If Belle stops being naked during the day because of Little Miss Prude and she dresses at night then this apartment is dead to me. I can get by on an hour every couple of days but cut of my supply and I'll feel the full effects of cold turkey. 

I think its fair to not call her a prude. they all start off slow and let go as jamsin did earlier with full on display the bigger issue if there is some competition between them

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Petition :   JASMIN GO HOME IN BARC 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, kenny1940 said:

I think its fair to not call her a prude. they all start off slow and let go as jamsin did earlier with full on display

I have never called her such but i understand why others do....she has gone around and asked others to change their clothes or put more on just an observation 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kenny1940 said:

I think its fair to not call her a prude. they all start off slow and let go as jamsin did earlier with full on display

Jasmine did not like the other girls being naked and told them. Nobody else has done that. So that's what I'm calling her ... Prude. Lima should have told to go take a flying fuck. Irma would just have laughed an ignored the crap out of her sensibilities. It is all false modesty anyway as she's used to being naked in front of other girls - it's just the risk that their nudity might draw focus from her tatas.

• Upvote 1