Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Belle tends to follow the others in how much she wears. Imagine if she was with Irma.:biggrin:

This is the psychological effect that some people here complete fail to take into account, but of course if My Belle is an up mood that can override all that.  A large percentage of relationships revolve around non-verbal communication and observations of the action of others plus what is being said can not only not be relied on to be truthful (would you believe Milena? and everyone wants to portray themselves in a favourable light) even from the person's point of view but can be based on misinformation itself - body language such as that betrayed by Becca's wandering eyes is harder to hide.  

Jasmin certainly when she was entering B2 unofficially most definitely seemed to have an effect, maybe just because she was new, on the way Belle and even Rebecca dressed and certainly on Belle's behaviour, but hopefully the other 2 are both over that as Jasmin became more comfortable with them. It also seems that there is a noticeable change of atmosphere once Jasmin has left the room. Don't get me wrong they like her especially Becca but I think she is a powerful presence and has already proved to be strong willed so Jasmin's presence however dull you think she might be being is nevertheless very strong in which ever room she's in. My Belle and especially Rebecca if they are not actually doing anything can easily disappear.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think that is waiting for the call, so she does ...

Very probably but that's what I meabt by "OT or maybe not" I hope she is less ill today and if she comes over shows who she really is.

One thing that has just occurred for me from all my watching this is that Rebecca is bit like me in that she is more comfortable having a one-on-one conversation than she is a group when she struggles to make an impression because has a restrained personality - the other 2 I think are quite happy in a group especially My Belle.

BTW my personality is not restrained (many wish it was) but I have difficulty in hearing more than one voice which makes it awkward but in a large group as opposed to a small one I do make my presence felt and I'm never afraid to say anything.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Muy probablemente, pero eso es lo que meabt por "OT o tal vez no" espero que ella es menos enfermos hoy y si viene en materia de espectáculos quién es en realidad.

Una cosa que acaba de ocurrir a mí de todo mi observando esto es que Rebecca es poco como yo en que ella es más cómodo tener una conversación uno-a-uno que ella es un grupo cuando se lucha para hacer una impresión, porque tiene un moderado personalidad - los otros 2 que creo que son bastante feliz en un grupo especialmente Mi Belle.

Rebecca, I think has no personality to be a leader, not win people know, she fails to connect with the other girls, she does not stop to take the plunge. Example, Lola way to a girl and without a word, he looked at her and removed the bra at the party, or approached a girl and got up to dance, which, Rebeca dare not have to (lie, with Belle I take off my panties) but what has happened, that Belle was scared, and stop that road a few minutes, because Belle, I think he caught her off guard. Rebeca has tables and knows that as entertain us, but when it has made it a livelihood. That others do not react, it is something that Rebecca must talk seriously with her companions.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Aphrodite and Adele quite the combination Take notes Jasmine, Rebeca, and Lara

bandicam 2016-04-01 06-41-25-864.jpgezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wow that's new to me. I thought Ilona and Adele didn't get on too well but obviously ... 2 very hot girls. I think Adele is my hottest blonde but still way down on my list.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lara looking very pretty on the couch.

My Belle looking very sexy in her room.

But why apart? 

I don't get these two BB. If they are good friends they don't act like it apart from that first night they had fun.