Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I have never called her such but i understand why others do....she has gone around and asked others to change their clothes or put more on just an observation 

until this weekend. there is so little patience here. every one said the same about Kamila, Rita and so many others. Jasmin is doing what Belle is doing, teaming up with an ally regardless of the circumstances. Belle has not allies now. Unless she wants to play.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine did not like the other girls being naked and told them. Nobody else has done that. So that's what I'm calling her ... Prude. Lima should have told to go take a flying fuck. Irma would just have laughed an ignored the crap out of her sensibilities. It is all false modesty anyway as she's used to being naked in front of other girls - it's just the risk that their nudity might draw focus from her tatas.

In fact I hate people who think they can make rules for others to follow. Nudity has been a feature of B1 since the arrival of Ilona and for the next 10 months and now this moral policeman wants to change the rules! I'm get angrier as a write =- Grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope not. Jasmine has not earned a place in B2 but you all no the reason why I don't want her there. If Belle stops being naked during the day because of Little Miss Prude and she dresses at night then this apartment is dead to me. I can get by on an hour every couple of days but cut of my supply and I'll feel the full effects of cold turkey. 

I just said it already a few pages back,,,,,Do not scream end of the world if you don't know what will happen after Lola leaves,,,you know,,the boy who cried wolf,,,to not look foolish I would wait to see what happens first before we take out the pitchforks,,,,,this is too early to overreact.::):biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Never stop dreaming and have new goals, that will lead to progress in your life. Wishing that two good girls should give you a good show, those who always remember with a smile on his face, is never unpleasant to anyone. Go one step further, as far as you're willing to get you?

• Upvote 1