Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Is she naked? If so im sure your in for some top views in the morning. I missed her get into bed. Im supposed to be working but not getting much done lol. Now the fun is over i can catch up. 

Naked as the day she was born but unlike Jasmine she does not reveal so often

Cam 13 keeps freezing on me. Good job it's now rather than earlier although I did have freezes at one point, but there was so much to see. Shame she did not spread on the big table. Music stopped at the wrong time as at did when she was pulling her arse cheeks apart once but damn My Belle knows how to give a show.

• Upvote 2

I'm seeing that but I complain, some lack something to mess with me ... I'll put the but ...

It will be enough tonight to Rebeca get your goal? And I point out, is this enough show to give her what she wants?

If I had to respond ... my answer is a resounding, but will sufiente for RLC? In the end it is they who have to make the decision.

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I hope all three of them go naked and dance but that will never happen with Jasmin

Not unless she drinks more than one bottle of beer.

She was Prudy Dullsville tonight after quite frankly her best shower by miles.

• Upvote 1

How much of the evening did Becca have staged beforehand, Just work out when My Belle is steaming drunk then hit the music and tell her to fetch the pasties. The move on the dance floor she's done at least 3 times now and it worked well enough for them to have a conversation. I bet fingers and mouths did touch cunts but not enough for those reactions. Did you see how tightly Rebecca was holding onto the sheet? LOL