Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I still say there's more to Jasmin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:biggrin:

Yeah but that Jasmin I love but put in her in the LR and she ages 50 years ... mentally obviously physically she's still super perky.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah but that Jasmin I love but put in her in the LR and she ages 50 years ... mentally obviously physically she's still super perky.

Just a thought, maybe if Jasmin drinks she loses it completely, which is why she is not touching booze to avoid that situation.

• Upvote 1

I am quite confident in one thing, if you want to see this thread explode before your eyes, and almost make CC crash, along with the servers for RLC.

The Joyeous Jovial Jigling Jasmine must join in the party atmosphere that Belle and Rebeca are trying so hard to create.

You know what they say about a Preachers Daughter. there is no doubt in my mind that Jamine fits into this catogory.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am quite confident in one thing, if you want to see this thread explode before your eyes, and almost make CC crash, along with the servers for RLC.

The Joyeous Jovial Jigling Jasmine must join in the party atmosphere that Belle and Rebeca are trying so hard to create.

You know what they say about a Preachers Daughter. there is no doubt in my mind that Jamine fits into this catogory.

She came back from her trip this morning bouncing around so maybe next time we can see that Jasmin at the party. She doesn't need to get naked or even topless just to join in although actually if My Belle is only with Rebecca then more focus is on her, the panties will go in seconds and I'm in heaven.

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just pointing out that the UK's new PM Theresa "Leopard skin kitten heels" May is a preacher's daughter. Despite her footwear I don't think she'd join in with a B2 party either.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just pointing out that the UK's new PM Theresa "Leopard skin kitten heels" May is a preacher's daughter. Despite her footwear I don't think she'd join in with a B2 party either.

LOL i will vouch for that, i don't think she would either