Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it does not say what to do RLC but the drivers to follow and sugerimenti for girls who do not follow immediately, but after a few days to please us but do understand that RLC is in contact with girls.
but then, as the employer it is not in touch with their employees? !!
only in RLC world would have us believe!
however I am confident for sexy show tonight and absolutely on high heels !!!!
:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Creo que no dice qué hacer RLC , pero los conductores a seguir y sugerimenti para las niñas que no siguen inmediatamente, pero después de unos días para complacer a nosotros, pero no entiendo que RLC está en contacto con las niñas . Pero entonces , como el empleador no es en contacto con sus empleados ? !! sólo en RLC mundo nos quiere hacer creer ! sin embargo estoy seguro de para sexy show de esta noche y absolutamente en zapatos de tacón alto !!!!

:biggrin:

So as to be show tonight (although I'm personally a little disappointed). As for the girls, if you get to count how many times they are writing messages, it is madness. No boss is so above your worker, or does not want this to do its job. Or one of two, or these girls are addicted to mobile, then it is something in common in all who enter, or not move a foot without being manden.un very graphic example, you've given how far in the last ten minutes Rebeca was on the phone? And that first phone active black (a color very used to give intrigues thing), had not seen since the days of Lola, who took the card and put it in a drawer.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

So as to be show tonight (although I'm personally a little disappointed). As for the girls, if you get to count how many times they are writing messages, it is madness. No boss is so above your worker, or does not want this to do its job. Or one of two, or these girls are addicted to mobile, then it is something in common in all who enter, or not move a foot without being manden.un very graphic example, you've given how far in the last ten minutes Rebeca was on the phone? And that first phone active black (a color very used to give intrigues thing), had not seen since the days of Lola, who took the card and put it in a drawer.

black cell phone rebecca maybe that's what the company RLC which give fedback with respect to our forum.
however, I am very satisfied with work of rebecca
it is only girl with beautiful that would keep
all other in bc1 and bc2 would change
It would still megan ilona irma anna lola that with rebecca and beautiful would be a harem !!
all evenings great shows lesbian dildo massages !!
omg would be paradise

A while ago, before the girls went out, Jasmin was on her bed reading and Rebecca came in and talked to her, then Belle as well. I wasn't watching all the time but suddenly Jasmin was jumping up and down on her bed and shouting, obviously happy about something. Soon after she was getting hugs. Does anyone know what happened? Looked like she got good news of some kind.

31 minutes ago, Spoon said:

A while ago, before the girls went out, Jasmin was on her bed reading and Rebecca came in and talked to her, then Belle as well. I wasn't watching all the time but suddenly Jasmin was jumping up and down on her bed and shouting, obviously happy about something. Soon after she was getting hugs. Does anyone know what happened? Looked like she got good news of some kind.

I know that was rather odd especially given that when she and belle first returned jasmine looked pretty irritated about something ....... i'm going to go out on a limb here and say its one of two things :

1 here boyfriend is coming to visit

2 she is going home

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I don't know, it's got me foxed - any suggestions from anyone?

Thanks for the feedback; it's good to get other people's opinions in positive discussion.

In summary then it would appear the general consensus is that the girls like to watch themselves dancing in the night darkened mirrored doors and there is no hidden camera for 3rd party exploits, so the girls would be dancing for us and not an outside broadcast. I guess this watching yourself dancing is a girlie thing and not a Carly Simon vanity issue then, lol. If I cast my mind back many moons, I can recall my daughters having their pals round and all dancing in their bedroom so yes I guess it kind of makes sense. I still believe though that last night Rebecca was forcing herself to do the show and why start at the stroke of 3 a.m. and lasting for the one hour; that is not real life but a commitment. 

As a footnote I noticed that when the three of them went out earlier, Belle was looking hot - too hot to handle and Jasmin changed her bra for one not much more than a string at the back and cups that hardly contained her titties so I wonder where they are going and then what she was looking for in all her drawers, cupboards and suitcases. Maybe she hasn't been paid by RLC for the end of the month so hopefully it was for money to chip in for a party tonight and meet up with Lara and Melissa who hasn't had a welcome party yet or is that wishful thinking :huh:

• Upvote 3