Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wished just once these girls from Barcelona could watch and learn just how seductive the GODDESS is, She is incredible to watch, and brings you into the guest room with her. these young ladies have not even begun to find thier sexuality yet. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

No Belle used to go get Stella's as far as i know she hasn't got one

Did Megan have one herself or was there one permanently in that room. I certainly saw apart from party night, Megan take it out and wash in the kitchen before her own leaving do. I thought she might have left it and then Stella took it.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did Megan have one herself or was there one permanently in that room. I certainly saw apart from party night, Megan take it out and wash in the kitchen before her own leaving do. I thought she might have left it and then Stella took it.

That was Lola's.  When Lola came in and suggested it, she then went and got it for Megan.

• Upvote 1

This also begs the question about bating. If Megan did bring it then why because she only used it in the context of the 3some. I personally don't think she could build up the courage to bat, but hands down that would have been my all time RLC highlight if Megan had bated with the dildo on her own above covers - so a great shame she never used it in that way.

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Belle has her own pink friend doesn't she? I didn't see all the packing take place so did anyone see if Lola packedd hers or has she left it for Becca as a "present"?

I thought someone said that Lola gave hers to Belle?

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

And your going to keep us guessing aren't you?:dodgy:

Because a visit from a girlfriend of Belle's could be............well you know....

I think, don't know for sure, but referring to that monthly time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

And your going to keep us guessing aren't you?:dodgy:

Because a visit from a girlfriend of Belle's could be............well you know....

Yury translated:  Belle asked Lola if her girlfriend could sleep in the master bedroom when she comes. That's really all I know. She comes in the end of the week, but do not know which day. Or who it is.

• Upvote 3