Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yury translated:  Belle asked Lola if her girlfriend could sleep in the master bedroom when she comes. That's really all I know. She comes in the end of the week, but do not know which day. Or who it is.

I went and looked when you posted that and didn't find it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I thought someone said that Lola gave hers to Belle?

I think Barc1 have one that they permanently keep somewhere in the downstairs toilet / laundry. I didn't see Lima take it in or bring it back out, I could just hear her using it from the Cam2 microphone while she was in there, for 40 odd minutes.

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yury translated:  Belle asked Lola if her girlfriend could sleep in the master bedroom when she comes. That's really all I know. She comes in the end of the week, but do not know which day. Or who it is.

If it is Belle's girlfriend and they should put on a show then I may not survive. I'm out next Monday and Tuesday so if anything happens I really need everyone to video it fro me LOL.
No but seriously I would be devastated if i missed anything.

Imagine if it was Megan

Yes I know nothing, I am just speculating blah, blah,blah.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I thought someone said that Lola gave hers to Belle?

I hope you're right Des as long as she didn't tell Belle how to do it under the covers. It's odd isn't it how Lola never had an open bate with her toy but she was never shy when it came to shower time or group sex sessions but she still had me hooked. I guess that's the mysteries and magnetism of beautiful women that I've always had a weakness for. 

• Upvote 1