Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I am afraid I can't see heat LOL - it may be a one off but in conjunction with the changing we'll see. In fact actually apart from the 3 hour naked session in front of Rebecca who has stepped up her own nudity (no doubt Lola told her to lead by example) and when drunk at the encouragement of the very same Rebecca, Belle has hardly been naked out of the shower since orgy night but I suspect meeting Jasmine has probably made it worse.

Haha yes very good lol i was meaning she called Rebecca because she could not get the heat up.....      Carolina does not help the situation as she covers up far too much and Jasmin has made it worse by probably saying to her she is not comfortable with it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Ah but she was hesitant they had to strip her first they helped her pull the top down then lola took it the rest of the way off if I remember right then she stopped lola from going down on her

Exactly when was this attempt to go down on Belle because it certainly wasn't just before My Belle left unless Lola has a 4 foot long tongue coming out of head. There's no movement towards  Belle by Lola whatsoever or for several minutes beforehand. I think there might have been an incident earlier in the BeR but they were all still playing at that stage. Unless it was before in the LR?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly when was this attempt to go down on Belle because it certainly wasn't just before My Belle left unless Lola has a 4 foot long tongue coming out of head. There's no movement towards  Belle by Lola whatsoever or for several minutes beforehand. I think there might have been an incident earlier in the BeR but they were all still playing at that stage. Unless it was before in the LR?

in the LR

• Upvote 1

Ha she just changed panties in her room and I was too slow to see it. Anyone catch it because she looked as though she was facing the camera, which is more like My Belle. Maybe a good mood will kick start the nudity again. I'm really all about the pussy and the arse, topless is nice but not what I'm really interested in.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

In the LR when they were table dancing. 

• Upvote 2

Don't want to increase my blood pressure any more but Jasmine has put a lot of clothes in a bag at B1 - is she hoping to look after Caro's bed? If she does like I said clearly Stella should just have stayed put in B1 because RLC no longer determine where girls live.

At B2's next party do you think Jasmine will actually stay up until midnight or slink away to her own room where she can chat to her BF or watch soaps. Assuming B2 is where she is going, but if she isn't then she still will have probably ended up spending more waking hours out of BI than in.

• Upvote 2

Guys ....do just ping me when RLC decides to be BRAVE again and brings in the party pills....until then...i am going in hibernation mode....

i know even if Kim kardashian, pamela anderson and lady gaga also join these apartments...nothing will happen

...recently paid my monthly subscription...i feel abused.....:confused:

• Upvote 1