Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems that Prudy Dullsville - I am sticking to that name (because I like it) even though how accurate the first part is beginning to become into question now -  might becoming more comfortable. The big test will be if Becca or My Belle actaully walks around naked (which the latter is showing no signs of coming close to doing at the moment. This morning her friend Caro was pretty close to naked right in front of with French knickers in the LR worn low enough to see the V and although I sadly missed it writing this she has been giving decent pussy shots at last in her room - let's hope she steps up in the shower.

However she does now occupy 2 rooms (I wonder when Caro is going to make use of that suitcase she packed 2 days ago or was that ruse - I'll tell RLC I'll be away so PD can take my room and they won't object ... ah conspiracy theory) and angles the TV to suit her so I'm finding the phrase spoilt brat coming to mind. Next time they have a party she needs to entire into the spirit and also stop going to bed so earlier ... although actually it's better for me if they do then I can get some sleep. It does look as though anything truly interesting will happen nor I am stopping my opinion that maybe My Belle's liberal pussy showing days are over not unless someone like Lola, Irma or Danaya takes over (Becca does her best) because I think of PD's initial attitude which 3 times caused clothes to be put on within minutes of her arrival (clothes which would not normally be put on).

So an improvement by Miss Dullsville but she does need to let herself go at parties. I think there will be more wine consumed next time because we do know Caro's a party girl, and My Belle certainly likes a drink. So alcohol, music, and no going to bed and hopefully we might even see some topless dancing, which I am sure nobody who isn't satisfied by pretty girls just sitting watching there phones all day for $500 a year is going to object to.