Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that's brilliant but she definitely seems to have changed her attitude today. PM me if you have footage of Jasmine's nude walk especially if you have teh hall or L3 cam - I want proof LOL ... yeah you know what I want. I am very happy to hear that news

Where is My Belle today? I have not seen her.

Yes Belle is on Cam 2 Chillin on the Couch.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No tengo material de archivo como acabo cronometrado derecho a tener una mirada furtiva en mi fone. Pero se puede confiar en mí. ¡Ocurrió!

I can attest to your words, so I've seen, it's more, I guess throughout the day, someone will share that image, although I doubt share it here.

Both barca apartments are right now not fun to watch,my membership it's ending next month,then only gone renew one month..usually I renew Three because it's cheaper(basicaly one month free)but the barca apartments are right now so poor so no need to spend that money.

I am starting to think it wasnt so much that jasmine has a problem with nudity, as she has a problem with Lima nude. I agree with earlier statements that jasmine just wants to be with caroline, and the age gap and chemistry is too far off at b-1

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Both barca apartments are right now not fun to watch,my membership it's ending next month,then only gone renew one month..usually I renew Three because it's cheaper(basicaly one month free)but the barca apartments are right now so poor so no need to spend that money.

Things can change so fast in these apartments though. Thats the best thing about it. The Revolving Door!

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, F219 said:

Cam2

Thanks to you and Sulzer - must be a bit dark for me. I thought she must have gone out as I have not been watching. Curses, whatever I have said about Jasmin and I think she really has changed this morning, I did want to see that hall and lounge walk as she looks incredible ... almost a distraction from My Belle.

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Things can change so fast in these apartments though. Thats the best thing about it. The Revolving Door!

Agree sulzer,that's my hope,i would pay the 100 if Irma were in for exemple,but gona pay the 45 for Reb and Belle,the others I don't have interest to see,but that's the good thing of the barca houses..it's always moving..and cristmas time it's coming think rlc must do something to call more views.

I am now pretty close to declaring myself happy which I will be as soon as I see My Belle walking around naked again.

The depression which clouded me last night is over.

Now all I can think off is my fantasy line up for B2 with Jasmin in the small bedroom, Megan in Caro's room and in the main bedroom, My Belle and me :biggrin: Pixie heaven and if a little happy water will help Megan and Jasmin join us there ... I am sorry I must get a shower.