Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, TheZoidberg said:

Dont nobody knows the site? i dont find her on cam4....

Maybe mfc or chaturbate - caught one of blue's shows, lots of dildoes but it wasn't interesting - My Belle could just spread her legs for 10 minutes and that would be quite enough to send me ti heaven but if she turned around and showed me her arse -- heaven and some.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe mfc or chaturbate - caught one of blue's shows, lots of dildoes but it wasn't interesting - My Belle could just spread her legs for 10 minutes and that would be quite enough to send me ti heaven but if she turned around and showed me her arse -- heaven and some.

belle is a really a little cute girl she have tenderness on her face 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just imagine how broke I would be in weeks if My Belle went camming that's if I survived very long.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

How many tokens, you need to top it off? These guys, or they do not have money or do not want to see Rebecca pears

There are all asking her "What about that sexy little thing in the other room?"

• Upvote 1