Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

BB- I am not going to argue with you- we each have our goddess ( not high priestess)- but you know what I will send you for Christmas if you don't mind your P's & Q's hahahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hang on second beaver there's only one The Goddess just check with the mods :biggrin:

Sometimes My Belle :heart: does get upset with me when I call out to The Goddess in excitement but she knows I love her.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma (and Ilona) made the new Barcelona

The Goddess made RLC

yes Nora- but we all have our goddesses- no worries- I won't send you the present I was going to hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

(you know I m messing with you)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One Goddess, one Princess and the one and only Queen :biggrin::biggrin:

I knew I would wake you up with my post:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

I'm always floating around here in the background, I am becoming very well read these days. 

I know you are

Opinion: it has become very apartent here on CC, that with all the action in the Voyuer Villa threads lately, that B-1 and B-2 now must be on a down cycle, or Stagnet, Uneventful, Predictable, or just plain Boring.

With the addition of Kitty, Elisa, Vanessa;s uptick, The ever lovely Nelly and friends, The parties at D&D's, Stesha and Marco's and Masha's and Sasha;s, The drama of Nina and Kira, The ever so popular K&K and the Angels that visit, and of the Patriarc of RLC the Goddess along with  Maya, Zoya,  Adrianna, Desiree, The new voyuer house site on top of that.

The girls from the vacation homes in Barcelona are no longer holding the intrest, or the facination of the viewers, and have become just another place to click on with all the rest, They very seldom still appear as the number one apartment on the thumbnails, and that in it self says tells the story of their demise and downfall.

Without the MOTHER HEN in either apartment they are just                        

Image result for Lost

They are in Desxperate Need of a

Image result for Leader of the pack

• Upvote 6