Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

si ma da quando è qui io non ho mai visto suo orgasmo

ho visto belle ma non suo

Well you saw Belle bate under the covers in an abnormally short time with minimum effort and not much reaction. I think we all assume but apart from B1 there's nothing even approaching proof. It is such a shame but as I keep saying Barcelona is a different product form the other houses where you can expect sex from all and bating from about half the girls. I think only one girl in Barca currently has definitely bated on camera. Jasmine might have done so on the toilet for a BF (now that is a cam show I would have paid to see), Belle might or might not have done a few times in bed, Becca might have done but she didn't finish I think. I don't know about Melissa and Lara.

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: is just sitting at the table with her phone but all I can think about is sex ... Sexy pixie to the max. Although I don't like the crotch covering for obvious reasons, I think that outfit really suits her.

I agree its one of her better outfits, real sexy

• Upvote 1

Well I said as soon as I saw Jasmin coming over B2 that what I feared was that she would cramp My Belle's style. I ahve absolutely no doubt I have been proved correct in my assumptions. Other than Halowe'en when was the last time you saw My Belle consume alcohol to any extent. It is now I believe just the one occasion in the last 10 days at least, whereas previously it was every other night. 

I cannot imagine that with any other 3rd resident short of Aida and maybe Layla that would be the case so yes my fears have proved 100% correct and if I hear any more BS about well girls shouldn't be expected to do anything I'll scream because of course do nothing wasn't my problem with her. Her talent for party killing through the strength of her personality which is a lot more powerful than the other girls has done a lot of damage. I wish she would leave tomorrow but I fear her legacy would live on. My Belle has not become a different person but I believe that Rebecca and Belle's behaviour right now would be substantially different with a 3rd girl willing to party.