Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

espectáculos más lesbianas ?? - cool :-) LOL

How funny you are ... how you like to laugh at us ... :biggrin::biggrin:
I remind you that the last two floors that have entered RLC, are couples. :angel:
One of the couples formed by an old Barcelona girl (who is not a lesbian), and the other, a girl whose head has some short-circuited. :cry:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ella está en la cocina ahora en sujetador negro y ropa interior 

Yes, I observed her in the dining room ...
I regret that the houses are empty, with what they were only a month ago or a little more.
This afternoon I went back to see the massage, between Lola and Anna, the truth is that it was the climax of RLC, and surely you all know, but I can not call me, Megan, had his moment with Stella in the background, who did not Is unworthy, of what they did Lola and Anna.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

¿Cuál es ese montón de decantación que Belle trató de cocción antes? su todavía en el lado izquierdo, que tenía un tiempo difícil de limpiar la bandeja también. Una chica de muchos talentos, pero la cocina no es ciertamente uno de ellos :biggrin:

:biggrin:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

What is that pile of slop that Belle tried cooking earlier ? its still left on the side, she had a hard time cleaning the pan too. A girl of many talents, but cooking is certainly not one of them :biggrin:

I think it's mujatara , Linton beens