Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin's sticking tweezers up her nostril _ I am not sure what she's hoping to find up there but she was at it for several minutes - she's now vanished.

Seems she's sorted it but now back in the bathroom smearing something on her face.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin's shut her shutters but not going to bed just yet so both girls still on their phones at 4 a.m.

Jasmin is turning into a night owl. I wonder if Caro told her everything about RLC before she agreed to join.

They are both texting I think. My Belle :heart: gave a great show today - the big bedroom suits her. They're almost going to bed as late as The Goddess who is currently asleep on the couch. Don't have a clue because of the thumbnail problem what is happening anywhere else.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

They are both texting I think. My Belle :heart: gave a great show today - the big bedroom suits her. They're almost going to bed as late as The Goddess who is currently asleep on the couch. Don't have a clue because of the thumbnail problem what is happening anywhere else.

None of the thumbnails are current for any apartment that I can see.  What is really happening and what the thumbs show is not current. The thumbs are old.