Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, albacore said:

None of the thumbnails are current for any apartment that I can see.  What is really happening and what the thumbs show is not current. The thumbs are old.

It was a problem earlier and was sorted for a while but they appear to having some site problems because all the cams are working as far as I know. Motion detection isn't working either which caused me to lose Jasmin for a while.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It was a problem earlier and was sorted for a while but they appear to having some site problems because all the cams are working as far as I know. Motion detection isn't working either which caused me to lose Jasmin for a while.

agreed

When I browse the apartments, the thumbnails are old and out of sync. It makes me wonder whether RLC is thinking about (or had decided) having a delay in all feeds so that they can monitor and stop the feed if necessary when the tenants are not doing what they want. I doubt it, but it is a possibility in my mind due to all the problems and complaints they've been getting.

Stop and think about it for a minute. What's to stop them from feeding us a previous day's action? They could run everything a day behind to allow them to edit the original footage and we would never know the difference. The time displayed on screen comes from the Java applet that is running in the browser. There is nothing that actually allows us to determine the exact day we are watching. Just some "food for thought".

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

When I browse the apartments, the thumbnails are old and out of sync. It makes me wonder whether RLC is thinking about (or had decided) having a delay in all feeds so that they can monitor and stop the feed if necessary when the tenants are not doing what they want. I doubt it, but it is a possibility in my mind due to all the problems and complaints they've been getting.

Stop and think about it for a minute. What's to stop them from feeding us a previous day's action? They could run everything a day behind to allow them to edit the original footage and we would never know the difference. The time displayed on screen comes from the Java applet that is running in the browser. There is nothing that actually allows us to determine the exact day we are watching. Just some "food for thought".

that conspiracy theory has been offered up before

04:41 Jasmin has switched her light off and is topless but still on her tablet (just finished 04:46 I think)  

davenuxx she has worn that a few times. Jasmin is not shy about showing her body and never has been except for some odd hidden changes and her showers are largely sitting down

My Belle is still texting.

16 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

You're probably right. I was just throwing it out there as food for thought. They have had a lot of problems with tenants recently. Even the Kitty apartment is being filled with fights and arguments and crying and drunkenness with guests. If I were the site owner, I would have to think about it as a possible option.

RLC really tolerate a lot of stuff. They always seem to clamp down on drug use that they receive too many complaints about. There was a girl in Elisa's apartment who was taking stuff all the time and she didn't last very long. However I think that the Happy Juice was fine because it's just taken as matter of course in a lot of clubs. However when the cocaine use became too obvious with My Belle taking that huge snort and powder seen everywhere than the complaints got too much and sadly they banned the Happy Juice as well which really put a stop to any more fun activities. I am not condoning drug use but it did lead to fun for we observers. Maybe what happened in B1 the next day where it was just a constant procession to take a hit by Stella et al was the final straw.

• Upvote 1

Just for info 05:06 and My Belle :heart: is still texting. Well it is morning back home where she is from so maybe she is texting her friends. I think she has just over 20 days to go and I hope she stays for the full course. In my book, no-one could replace My Belle. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly I think I might give up and go to sleep myself. It might be a social media site because she's selecting different people from a list. Her fingers are working very quickly for this time of night. She's putting stuff on her face now.

05:30 My beautiful Belle :heart: has just climbed into bed after pulling down her panties in the bathroom and sexily dancing and singing in the bedroom. Pity she's not naked but she's still super sexy. :biggrin:She still needs to wash her face though.

OT I can hear Eva barking so The Goddess must be up.

05:33 She pulls out her tablet.