Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

did you happen to see her sitting there with her legs spread that was sweet

Sweetest thing ever. BTW earlier she went to her bathroom stripped and put in her contacts so she was planning something. Maybe she could sit on tthe other sofa or at least the brighter ened of her current sofa instead of in the dark area. But whatever I am already grateful to My Belle :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

17:37 On her tablet on the sofa with the TV on naked with pussy hidden in the dark.

Hey sulzer

So the wait sometimes pays off ! 

I wonder whats caused these restless nights, she acted so tired earlier and had to sleep instantly but it was just a power nap! Since Rebecca departed she cant sleep at night but maybe there is something else to it?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I wonder whats caused these restless nights, she acted so tired earlier and had to sleep instantly but it was just a power nap! Since Rebecca departed she cant sleep at night but maybe there is something else to it?

I think there is but since 1:00 she has not been trying to sleep reminds me of her naled sofa days at B1 but we cannot see under that cushion

17 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

that's the life of a voyeur hours of waiting for just a minute of payoff

• Upvote 2