Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say one thing, I live in Europe and I'm not awake all night to see five minutes Pussy, the victim of all this is Belle, one of two things, or it's his decision and then this girl must really go home so why does it hurt, or is a request for RLC and if so can I just say, RLC go Fuck off

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Vorrei dire una cosa, io vivo in Europa e non mi sveglio tutta la notte per vedere cinque minuti di fica, la vittima di tutto questo è Belle, una delle due cose, o è la sua decisione e poi questa ragazza deve davvero andare a casa così perché fa male, o è una richiesta di RLC e se così posso solo dire, RLC Go Fuck off

sono pienamente daccordo con sergio.

qui è uno schifo.

rivogliamo rebecca, anna ,lola, megan, ilona,irma polya; insomma ragazze che sappiano farci godere!!

se voglio questo spettacolo vado da mia nonna all'ospizio!

I've been asleep too. It was a long night that My Belle :heart: put us through and I made it until she put on her panties. I think it was part of her intention to tease because of the sudden removal of panties but apart from when she first got on the couch, the lighting, the cushion, the towels blocked what would have been absolutely fantastic views. I have seen spend a similar time on the B1 couch but this was a a real frustrating voyeur experience. Thank you, My Belle :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle' s showers have become very entertaining since she got the en suite. She loves it. Helps that we get the sound too! Love seeing her happy and singing! :heart:

well,, singing...??