Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, arnetveita said:

INTERESTING is someone that doesnt watch tv or their phone 24/7. 

My Belle has spent several hours dancing and singing in the last few days but remember the stick that Ilona got for that and she turned out great. Again you have defined what is not interesting, not what is interesting. All girls spend considerable time on the phones even The Goddess.

I think what you all think as interesting is the faux lesbian stuff of Irma or the actual lesbian stuff of Lola. Those are the only things that will satisfy many on here. I have had to to say this because it seems the critics don't want to foe whatever reason. Parties are over, get used to it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has spent several hours dancing and singing in the last few days but remember the stick that Ilona got for that and she turned out great. Again you have defined what is not interesting, not what is interesting. All girls spend considerable time on the phones even The Goddess.

I think what you all think as interesting is the faux lesbian stuff of Irma or the actual lesbian stuff of Lola. Those are the only things that will satisfy many on here. I have had to to say this because it seems the critics don't want to foe whatever reason. Parties are over, get used to it.

it is true that we have spent many months boring, with girls who were out every night and girls who did nothing but now is really exaggerated, I think that the RLC error was to show us the things of September, now they can not replicate and people get angry

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

it is true that we have spent many months boring, with girls who were out every night and girls who did nothing but now is really exaggerated, I think that the RLC error was to show us the things of September, now they can not replicate and people get angry

That is the truest post tonight, Sergio. I totally agree. But we all know that Milena's party and the explicit cocaine use ended all that.