Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Everyone keeps saying they want excitement. Define that excitement, please, because none of you critics are doing it. And why do you lump My Belle with nuns and give Lima a free pass! The only thing that Lima does is be naked all day ... Belle does quite enough of that. 

BB you know exactly what i mean , just look back the Excitement they gave us When Irma Ilona was in the apartment LOL , stop portending you didn't enjoy dose day , if you like the way is now I am happy for you , you cane see outside your window same thing that's happening in the apartment now 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ninguno de los nombres reales de aquí ... aunque dando los mensajes que usted sabe que eso parece un poco redundante.

Y porque no no te vas a referir por su nombre real?

Vamos a ver, no seamos niños, decir un nombre real, crees que ello va a romper su seguridad?

1 minute ago, Nick said:

BB you know exactly what i mean , just look back the Excitement they gave us When Irma Ilona was in the apartment LOL , stop portending you didn't enjoy dose day , if you like the way is now I am happy for you , you cane see outside your window same thing that's happening in the apartment now 

NIck of course I know but that required Irma and of course I enjoyed it. My beef has been with those having a go at My Belle for not being entertaining. Had she been with Irma, entertainment would have gone through the roof. I am not sure I can see My Belle outside my window dancing and singing nude and sexily for 90 minutes - you must have interesting windows LOL. My Belle cannot entertain by herself for more than a few hours a day ... there is an unspoken problem here.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

NIck of course I know but that required Irma and of course I enjoyed it. My beef has been with those having a go at My Belle for not being entertaining. Had she been with Irma, entertainment would have gone through the roof. I am not sure I can see My Belle outside my window dancing and singing nude and sexily for 90 minutes - you must have interesting windows LOL. My Belle cannot entertain by herself for more than a few hours a day ... there is an unspoken problem here.

Exactly I sad Belle needs friend Jasmine she is good for nothing for Belle I love Belle but I feel sorry for her she is all alone and Jasmine is no help 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ese es el mensaje de esta noche más verdadero, Sergio. Estoy totalmente de acuerdo. Pero todos sabemos que el partido de Milena y el uso explícito de cocaína terminaron todo eso.

That if that was a big mistake ...
I think that was just what killed the floors.
Before, they might have used banned substances, but they were not shown directly ... he said, somebody even dared to assert it, but no evidence at all.
Maybe the monkey man was a big monkey, but he did what nobody else did, and I criticized him a lot ... and maybe, I did not see how important he was to the show.
Milena, with the boys, I think he wanted to point a little that went very badly.
Those three guys, who are known to some girl, have been at Podium in Barcelona. So I think they live here.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

es una violación de las reglas del foro

Crees que decir Yulia, con eso vas a encontrar a alguien en las redes sociales?

Si pones Yulia, te va a aparecer la foto de alguien conocida?

Por favor, encontes que? Pones Sasha, pones Ellf y te aparece la foto del follador de Nelly?

The rules prohibiting the use of "real" names for tenants in public forums exists to protect the tenants from stalkers; and it also allows us all to know who someone is talking about. I'm less concerned about the pets, although we often make up names for them so we know which pets we a talking about. Scooter and Meerkat are examples of that.

I don't think we have a rule regarding non-RLC visitors, but we usually make up a stage name for the more frequent and more popular guests.

• Upvote 3