Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No but sometimes what someone else is seen to do can put the idea in to her head. You have said it many times when thinking Belle has covered up because Jasmin was covered up. 

Indeed - it was just that My Belle wasn't deliberately naked but you could be right.

But why were Jasmin's panties off again this morning?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Wonder if last night long talking session had something to do with Jasmin sleeping naked?

Maybe but we will not know unless Yury and Kitek were listening in and can give us some further guidance. What worries me is Jasmin showing her assets last night was so unexpected that I am hoping it is was not a flash before an early departure.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Maybe but we will not know unless Yury and Kitek were listening in and can give us some further guidance. What worries me is Jasmin showing her assets last night was so unexpected that I am hoping it is was not a flash before an early departure.

and I am hoping it was exactly that and she gets her ass out of this apartment and sit on her home couch or her bed in her home instead of wasting time here. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Indeed - it was just that My Belle wasn't deliberately naked but you could be right.

But why were Jasmin's panties off again this morning?

That i dont know, she put clean ones on so i dont get why take them off again. But thats girls for you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so. That was just a decision she took and really I am very pleasantly surprised. We have no right to expect anything but if a girl thinks the viewers would like to see this then she is respecting the audience and if she gets a bonus which I doubt she would for this, then good on her. I always thought they got bonuses anyway and if people accept that and accept what Barcelona is then they will not keep moaning. This does not mean that some girls genuinely enjoy their time her like Irma and My Belle and several others like Polya and even Megan by the end.

I'm not prepared to discount it that quick. They talk more than they ever have and some of it could have been about what goes on in RLC. And without knowing for sure I won't leave any possibility off the table. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle is a right chatterbox when she gets going. Love it:heart:

I have to wonder why these two didn't talk this much when Rebecca was there. It's taken a little time after her leaving but they are starting to know each other and are bonding nicely. Makes me wonder if the influence of  Rebecca was keeping it from happening  before and why. I'm not saying Rebecca was bad even though she wasn't high on my list of favorites. It's just an idle thought. And I likely just pissed a few people off.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I have to wonder why these two didn't talk this much when Rebecca was there. It's taken a little time after her leaving but they are starting to know each other and are bonding nicely. Makes me wonder if the influence of  Rebecca was keeping it from happening  before and why. I'm not saying Rebecca was bad even though she wasn't high on my list of favorites. It's just an idle thought. And I likely just pissed a few people off.:biggrin:

Well there is a saying. Two is company three is a crowd. Its not always the case but often is!

• Upvote 2

Don't worry Des you've not pissed me off even though I loved Rebecca's tits nearly as much as I loved Lola's nipples! As lovely as her body is, I thought she was a tad moody and did everything too mechanically even her "exotic" dancing was as if she was just going through the motions. I mentioned once before that she reminded me of some girls I'd seen in clubs that danced because they had to and couldn't wait for their shift to be over. Still she's probably happy now that she is home so good luck to her and thank her for the enjoyment that she did give me especially that memorable occasion in September.

• Upvote 2