Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just but it this way. Normally because she sits down there is only 3-5 minutes of a Jasmin shower with watching. Today it was more like 15 minutes. Yes she put the panties on fairly quickly but that was a much better than an average from her. 

• Upvote 3

I am still hoping My Super Sexy Beautiful Belle :heart: will switch into music and dancing at any moment. When she mounted the bed earlier in her panties I so wish they had not been there, it would have been an awesome view. It is one thing for me to wish but My Belle is in control of what happens. Why do I find My Belle so much sexier than Jasmin? I have no idea. All I know is the day after she arrived I dreamt about her and that's never happened to me even with The Goddess and Ilona - I suspect the Harley Quinn bangs had a lot to do with it and she's my perfect body type.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Now Jasmine should take off your panties and stay a while to open legs toward the cam.
then I would deserve my subscription!

No-one would argue with that but of course she almost did that last night but in NV. If she sleeps naked and takes showers like her last one she is worth her place - second fiddle to My Belle obviously but a worthy contributor.